1.29.2009

right here. right now.

Life has been pretty crazy. Working 9 hour days til 6pm then heading straight to my evening commitments, only to get home just in time for bed and to get up and do the same thing for an entire week (even the weekends are busy!) Tonight I felt so drained I canceled my evening plans and instead am hanging out at home and taking some time for myself. I have one more week of the full-time schedule (I'm covering for a co-worker who's on vacation) and then hopefully I'll have more time for some of the "finer things" in life.

Even though I'm overly, ridiculously busy, I'm a little antsy. Actually, its more than ants in my pants, I almost feel like I'm gonna explode! I'm so ready for something new and different. For the next stage in life. I still kind of feel like I'm in the college days because not much of my life has changed since then...besides moving home, and anyone might agree that that is like taking a step backward rather than forward! I'm a fan of progression, there's just so much to learn and experience. I'm ready to move out of the city I grew up in and even have a "real" job which includes benefits and salary. I think I'm officially ready to grow up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll grow up with you!

Paul b

Lopez said...

My dear roommmate, as much as you strive for progression, I pray you also seek contentment. You will always look back at these moments fondly: being engaged, planning the wedding etc.

Oh and Paul's comment, is ADORABLE!