This weekend was wedding dress shopping weekend. And the outcome was Alfred Angelo 1, David's Bridal 0. David's Bridal's customer service was way below average and even though I didn't particularly find anything I liked...or should I say: loved, I don't think that I would have bought from them anyway. Alfred Angelo's customer service on the other hand, was completely opposite and I now have a wedding dress. Well...I don't technically have it, give Alfred about 8 to 10 weeks and he'll come through. Sorry gals, I can't post pictures because my beloved reads my blog, and to your dismay, I can't even really show you pics...because Alfred says its an exclusive dress which I guess means it's only available in the store. There are no pics of it in the catalog or online. So, I suppose you may just have to wait until the wedding day just like Paul b.
In other news, I think we picked our colors. Pink & Brown. Yay! I'm excited. I can't wait to tell my bridesmaids. Haha...well, I suppose I can't wait to ask my bridesmaids to be my bridemaids! Come on Jeremy, hurry up and tell us if you can make it or not! ;)
We're meeting with our fabulous wedding coordinator on Saturday morning and I'm sure I'll have plenty more updates! Stay tuned! This is getting super exciting!!
1.20.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good to see you posting again Monizzle! Congrats on the dress fo sho, I'm sure it's siiiiiiiick. By siiiiiiiick I mean beautiful and elegant.
Surprise: http://openyourfaith.wordpress.com/
check it out! Be a fan and spread the word! And find some time in your busy schedule to do your bio thingy thing! And find a cool pic that we can use for a header!
All in due time :)
Post a Comment