So I've probably lost all of my 4 followers due to my extended absence in updating this guy...haha! It's been quite a busy couple of months! But now I am back with a brand new computer! Well, it's technically not brand spankin' new, but it did go to the "doctor" and has all kinds of new parts and new updates! (Special thanks to an amazing stepdad! Thanks Bill!) I've also gone back to working part-time, so now I have time for wedding planning and having a bit of a social life. :) [Although I will miss those sweet paychecks! ;)]
Besides wedding stuff, not too much new has been happening in the last couple of months, but at the same time wedding stuff is a lot of "happening"! Paul and I created a wedding website so check it out! We have 55 more days until we are hitched! It seems like it's still a long time away but at the same time...its going by fast! I just know, I can hardly wait to marry my best friend!
3.22.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi. You should write more. Especially about your newest adventures "this side of the Jamul river!"
Post a Comment