HSM3 was pretty fabulous, just as expected. It was totally cheeseball right from the start (which is one of the best parts of being a HSM fan, knowing thats its completely cheesy!) The choreography and the songs were bigger, better, and best! But, the company was even better than all those things. Paul b., his brother Derek, and sister-in-law Jeannette drove up here to north county to have a double date night: dinner and a movie.
When we walked in the theater there was another couple our age (amongst the many 5-13 year olds) and the guy was obviously there to do his gf a favor. You could tell as she elbowed him and nodded in our direction as to say, "See we aren't the only ones our age!" He told Paul & Derek, "Don't worry, I'll keep your secret!" There was other funny conversation exchanged, when Derek asked the girl if she was sure her guy was going to come back when Derek walked by and she was sitting alone. :)
Jeannette and I clapped and cheered as the Disney logo came on screen, right before the opening scene. This made almost the entire theater clap and cheer along...well all the girls anyway. :) The best part was when Paul b. told me to stop. He's a funny guy. :)
Yes, the highly anticipated HSM3 was good times. The plot could have used more developing and it seemed slow at times but the music was fab. Speaking of the music, here is one reason why I have the most amazing bf(f) ever!
Friday night Paul b. and I were driving in his truck, talking and having a good time when all of a sudden I noticed a cd was playing and turned it up because I didn't recognize the tunes...but it kind of sounded pop-ie and as quickly as I could I ejected the cd to see that it was in fact the HSM3 soundtrack! I screamed! 20% because it was HSM, 86% because Paul b. was so thoughtful and amazing to surprise me! I love surprises. :) He never even hinted at it and we were driving for like 10 minutes at least!
High School Musical is pretty amazing, but real life is definitely more amazing!
The title of this blog comes from a song on the HSM3 soundtrack entitled: a night to remember. I know kinda cheesy! that's what makes it so appropriate! :)
10.30.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a great blog entry.
Go Paulby with the suprises!
thanks jordana banana this entry is dedicated to you! thanks for reminding me that i didnt post anything! and the "bigger, better, best" line is compliments of you too!
Post a Comment